Saturday, September 17, 2005

"even a glamorous bitch can be in need..."

A Sorta Fairytale
You are "A Sorta Fairytale!"

You're probably happy where you're at and
suchness...


Tori Amos: Which 'Scarlet's Walk' song are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


the song tells us how fragile relationships are - that no matter how wonderful and satisfying, a love affair will always have an ending. but the video gives us a totally different message - that no matter how alone and out of place we feel in this world, there will always be someone who can make us whole.

Way up North I took my day
all in all was a pretty nice day and
I put the Hood right back where
You could taste heaven perfectly
Feel out the summer breeze
didn't know when we'd be back and I -
I don't - didn't think
we'd end up like
like this

this and taxi ride are my all time tori amos faves.

And I'm down to
Your last cigarette and this
"We are one" crap as you're invading
This thing you call Love --
she smiles way too much but
I'm glad you're on my side, sure
I'm glad you're on my side still...