Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pressed Release of Genie-fer, Author of Worlds of Wisdom

I heard from the grave vine that a lot of persona ingrata and flawless elements have been making fun of me and my worlds of wisdom, aka WOW. Kumalat na raw sa word wild web ang love story ko. Bina-back mouth daw ako in more ways than once. Now, I feel I am the loving stock of society. I'm sorry, connect me if I'm wrong. Livestock pala. Akala nyo wrong grammar ako? Well, guess watch! I'm sped up already. You will never put one on top of me. Di nyo ako maiisahan. Over my deadly buddy! My circle and my family says wag ko na raw patulan. Much a dude about nothing daw. I guest it's the prize you have to pay for infamy. Ika nga nila, no pay, no gain. Money makes the word go around. But I made some sore searching. And I realize I have to protect my self and steam. I have to speak of and brake my silent. Hey, wait a minute, mr. post-it! For your intervention, edukado ako, no! Speaking english is a piece of steak for me. After all, I have a master's decree and a doctor ate my english. That's the truth and consequence! Come one may. I'm tired na so let's call it a day a day. So where!!!

4 comments:

fionski said...

Wow! So you did the love story thing, huh? My cousin sent it to me, walang title so I put the title "love story" (on my other website) thinking it was appropriate; yun pala talaga ang title nya! What a COACCIDENTS!!!! I have to give credit where credit is due. We should give you a big hand of applause!! Yehey!!!

tinapa said...

fionski, i second emotion! your credit is good but everyone needs cash. (bow to the sound of a big hand of applause) wahaha!

fionski said...

Hello again! I showed everyone your blog. You should set up adsense here para kumita ka. Hehehe.
More power to you!

L. Harold Heindell Tejada said...

you cannot one me!!!

hindi nyo ako maiisahan!

hehe naaliw ako dito...

ang galing!!