Monday, March 13, 2006

i've just been tagged...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. reporter/executive producer/anchor (current)
2. writer (for a makati firm)
3. reporter (for a weekly IT publication)
4. production assistant (for a concert)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Lost Horizon
2. Bridges of Madison County
3. Finding Nemo
4. Ora Pronobis

Four places you have lived:
1. Quezon City
2. Laguna
3. Manila
4. Wala na

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. CSI
2. Lost
3. Twilight Zone (the 80's version which is not on the air anymore)
4. GMA Network's programs

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Paris
2. US
3. Hong Kong
4. Boracay

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.inq7.net
2. www.google.com
3. www.pcplanets.com
4. www.igma.tv

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Sinigang
3. Kare-Kare
4. Sisig

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In my room, on the bed, beside my babies
2. On a beach
3. In a spa
4. In a clothes store

Seven friends who I have tagged that I think will respond (i'm keeping my fingers crossed)
1. jtm
2. jove
3. yam
4. cathy rose
5. fiona
6. pj
7. isao