Monday, October 17, 2005

two tales

1) saturday, i asked yapie to buy coke.

gab: mommy, can i have coke?

me: di ba you have ubo?

gab: wala na.

even though i knew gab was still coughing, i allowed her to drink coke.

sunday... i heard gab coughing.

me: o, nak. kala ko ba, wala ka nang ubo?

gab: ay! bumalik...


2) monday, past 1am, bong picked me up from work. we were driving along sct gandia, in front of diether ocampo's townhouse.

bong: P____ ina!!!

me: o bakit?

bong kept quiet for a while. then said: kaya ako nagbabagal mag-drive, may nakita akong sidecar sa harap ng kotse natin. (the street was empty, i swear...) lumingon lang ako sandali. pag tingin ko ulit, wala na yung sidecar.

me: walang sidecar.

bong: nakita mo?

me: wala!

waaaahhhhh!!!!!

we rushed to a nearby church to pray for the lost soul....