Tuesday, August 02, 2005

the cake


isaocake
Originally uploaded by tinapperez.
i had started this blog with details about the trip that was supposed to give us time to bond and enjoy my sister's newly-opened wall climbing gym in mayor vi's area. but i decided to start over, leaving out the details.

let me just say this: invitations to friends mean days and even weeks of preparation. for me. so when i invited them to my sister's gym, not only i but my sister prepared for it.

well, the indians attacked and kidnapped my friends coz they never showed up. probably too drunk and puyat from the g the night before.

after heeding bugs bunny's advise ("ignorance is the best policy"), i get flowers from jtm and a cake from i.

di ako madaling suyuin but how can i stay mad forever at my friends? so all's well that ends well.