Sunday, June 12, 2005

sleep(less) with butterflies

pahinga muna sa pulitika. my mind's so numb from lack of sleep. (it's already 6am, the end of my extended tour of duty for flash special ed but the flash hourly staff arent here yet to take over so we have to stay put) good thing we've a steady supply of food and drinks at the newsroom.
been listening to tori amos' "sleeps with butterflies" for hours now - thanks to badinggerzie.

"You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies"

after wolfing down 3 mega slices of pizza and 2 glasses of coke, i think it's time for a yosi break. suba ever!

3 comments:

Overratedbitch said...

subaera, kaya ka hinihika!

pahinging ficha fay!

tinapa said...

ubos nang ficha fay. sisig? o isaw?

peejay said...

aba! aba! magdamag pala kayo nag pizza! sana pala hindi muna ko umuwi hehe.