initially, i had a long list of songs from the 80's that i wanted to listen to again.
i was able to trim it down to 10. i deleted those that i am able to listen to in my car, in my house or on the radio. what i have left on my top 10 list are those i haven't heard in a decade. sad, so sad.
1. total recall -the sound (i can still hear the guitar intro in my head but i can't remember the f*$@ing lyrics. help!)
2. state of art - friends again (kanta ko sa sarili ko. hehe! "was she something worth loving? she was all that and more.")
3. the metro - berlin (i remember karlo being orgasmic about this song. i dont know if it was THE song or the notion of "getting on a paris train and emerging in london train" that made him giddy?)
4. stay - blue nile (is it the synth that makes this song stand out?)
5. love moves in strange ways - blue zoo (sino'ng hindi nag-senti sa kantang ito? "when 2 hearts beat together...")
6. sunday morning - bolshoi (i remember A.S.S. singing this song...)
7. flaming sword - the care ("who-oo will buy my flaming sword...")
8. my boyish days - the care (i remember a gazebo. but i'm not really sure if it was thegazebo in UPIS or outside CASAA.)
9. tears - the chameleons ("it's just coincidence...")
10. victims - culture club (drunken nights in UP, super senti over this song... haaayyy...)